The goal of Greater Area Bay Environmental is to develop and install an easily understood and effective Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan monitoring, inspection, sampling program that suits existing Clients project. The Greater Area Bay Environmental program will assist in maintaining compliance with the State of California’s Water Resources Control Board.
The Greater Area Bay Environmental Program / Risk Control Package will assist Clients to operate under the following elements for program success:
- Active and on-going attention to environmental issues on project.
- Help to control of on-site materials and environmental sensitivity.
- Top management support and commitment.
- Necessary support of employees and sub-contractors.
- Communication with third-party trades to ensure SWPPPS compliance.