Sample water after it has been filtered by your catch basin insert without removing the grate
- Proving the effectiveness of a stormwater management product usually requires testing. Showing that the pollutants in stormwater before it passes through the product are higher than it is after demonstrates the product is working.
- But taking those samples can be challenging. The Ultra-Universal Sampler makes it easier.
- Water sampling can now be done after your catch basin insert or other stormwater management device has filtered the effluent.
- Helps meet regulatory sampling requirements.
- Test the effectiveness of a new device or prove that your stormwater management products and procedures are working.
- A built-in pump draws collected water in cup and channels it through the attached hose into jars or containers so water can be tested.
- Collection cup at end of device fits through most drains and overflow ports in catch basin inserts and other treatment products.
- Unit disassembles for easy storage and shipping.
- All PVC unit will not rust or corrode.
Dimensions – 69 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 3 1/4
Weight – 5 lbs.