Convenient, the economical kit makes stormwater sampling quick and easy
There are many different products that are designed to reduce the contaminants in stormwater… but how do you know that they are doing what they are supposed to?
If your goal is to capture paper cups and cigarette butts, that’s easy to discern. But many pollutants that affect stormwater are not visible to the naked eye and cannot be measured without the appropriate equipment.
- Kit includes everything needed for accurate measurement and testing of pH and turbidity levels.
- Helps comply with NPDES sampling and monitoring requirements of individual permits.
- Microprocessor based turbidity meter provides laboratory precision for field turbidity measurements.
- pH meter has a water and dustproof housing and is designed for use in dirty and damp field conditions — ergonomically designed LCD allows measurements to be seen at a glance.
- Turbidity Meter Data Book
- pH Meter Lint-Free Wipes
- pH and Turbidity Meter Calibration Solution Nitrile Gloves
- Durable Case
Dimensions – 15 x 11 x 5.5
Weight – 5 lbs.