Oil Eating Microbes
- Removes Oil Contamination from surfaces
- Remove stains from concrete or asphalt surfaces, driveways, shop floors, oil storage areas, loading docks, fueling areas, pump islands, gas stations, parking lots, grease traps, equipment failures and more!
Microbes eat hydrocarbons on the spot; eliminates fuel odor in minutes.
Turns oil into harmless carbon dioxide & water.
- Solves oil contamination problems onsite
- Non-toxic & Non-hazardous
- Each pound treats 100 sq. Ft.
- 5 Year Shelf Life
Works on: Gasoline • Diesel • Crude Oil • Lubricating Oil • Kerosene Animal Oils • Vegetable/Cooking Oils and Fats
How It Works:
Microbes are housed in bentonite clay and there are 142 billion Microbes in every ounce of this bentonite clay. The bentonite clay immediately absorbs the oil & then when water is added, the microbes begin digesting the oil. The Microbes digest the light, odor-causing ends of the oil first causing unpleasant odors to disappear in minutes. The end result becomes carbon dioxide, water and a beneficial fatty acid that is part of the food chain.
Directions For Use:
Sprinkle Oil Eating Microbes over the spill area & scrub with a stiff broom. Add water to activate the Microbes. For stains- let it sit for 15-20 minutes. For larger spills- remove excess oil & let sit until no oil is present. They will keep eating for several days, but the area must be kept moist for the Microbes to thrive. When they are done the surface is oil-free, and you can simply rinse the bentonite clay away.
Store between 50° – 105°F (10° – 40°C).
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures.