Installation and Maintenance Instructions.
1. Enter manhole opening with inlet filter and mounting hardware.
2. Align filter frame with curb opening and mark centerline of each frame hanger bracket.
3. Using supplied wall mount brackets, mark location of bracket screw holes spaced 1” down from the top edge of the concrete.
4. Using hammer drill, drill hole to the recommended depth of specified fastener.
5. Secure the wall mount brackets using concrete fasteners and hang the FlexStorm™ inlet assembly.
6. For maintenance lift the filter frame off mounting brackets and carry up through manhole opening alternatively service with truck mounted vacuum.